Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Uzcategui Has No Excuses For Loss, Hopes For Plant Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Uzcategui Has No Excuses For Loss, Hopes For Plant Rematch

The challenger proved to be the aggressor as Caleb Plant became the IBF Super Middleweight World Champion, defeating Jose Uzcategui in the main event of the first Premier Boxing Champions on FS1 and FOX Deportes event of 2019, which took place at the Microsoft Theater at L.A. Live in Los Angeles. Plant dominated the whole fight as he maintained a fast and aggressive pace from the opening bell.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I was mesmerized with the display of skills of Caleb Plant.

Caleb Plant prove me wrong and I am always glad when a underdog prove me wrong. I enjoyed this fight to the fullest and I hope Plant give Uzcategui a rematch and let's see If Jose make improvement.
    Last edited by Dasmius Shinobi; 01-14-2019, 03:42 AM. Reason: corrections

Comment

What happen to the T.J.Doheny fight?

Comment

Not really sure why so many doubted Plant. It’s clear his talent level showed as something quite special. With some experience defending against solid contenders and tweaking that conditioning training program I think he can make some headlines on PBC

Comment

First time I ever watched Caleb Plant,his beard and shape up offends me. The guy has skills though was thoroughly impressed with his resolve too.

AJ knocks him out though and Wilder if I’m being honest but if Caleb puts baby oil on against Wilder he may steal a draw

Comment

Plant brings the greasy slickness. Too much for come forward brawlers to handle. Jose hasn’t seen anything that greasy since Churches Chicken. He didn’t know what to do with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
              First time I ever watched Caleb Plant,his beard and shape up offends me. The guy has skills though was thoroughly impressed with his resolve too.

AJ knocks him out though and Wilder if I’m being honest but if Caleb puts baby oil on against Wilder he may steal a draw
              WTF are you talking about. Idiot, those are heavyweights!

Comment

You’re comparing him to heavyweights

Comment

Originally posted by ThoughtYouKnew! View Post
                  WTF are you talking about. Idiot, those are heavyweights!
                  Jesus you Americans are slow as S#hit . In fact let me not jump the gun you might not be American? You probably saw my comment and paused to actually think whether they are in the same weight class. You thong wearing Dyke it was a joke. Now **** off

Comment

Jesus you Americans are slow as S#hit . In fact let me not jump the gun you might not be American? You probably saw my comment and paused to actually think whether they are in the same weight class. You thong wearing Dyke it was a joke. Now **** off
                    No need to cuss him out because your joke sucked

Comment

Working...
                    X