Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Uzcategui, Plant share mutual heartache, dislike for one another

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Uzcategui, Plant share mutual heartache, dislike for one another

Jose Uzcategui was a 15-years-old competing on the road as an amateur boxer when he received the tragic news regarding his infant daughter. "It happened [13] years ago. I was in concentration because I was about to compete with the national team of Venezuela, about 36 hours away from my hometown when I was told about my baby's passing," said Uzecategui, 28, through translation by Ricardo Jiminez.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Re

After that joke of a decision, in the Charlo/Harrison fight, can we get back to grown up boxing here ?

Where you actually have to fight the guy, to be awarded his belt?

Comment

Originally posted by SHO_RULEZ View Post
      After that joke of a decision, in the Charlo/Harrison fight, can we get back to grown up boxing here ?

That’s called the ufc

Comment

Originally posted by SHO_RULEZ View Post

Charlo at this point of his career should know better than to throw haymakers for 12 rounds straight. He let himself get counter jabbed to a ud loss. If there was a robbery it was Charlo who robbed himself of the proper boxing iq.

Comment

All my Charlo and Wilder fans rooting for Plant tonight right??? Right bros??? LDBC baby!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BeLikeWater View Post
            Charlo at this point of his career should know better than to throw haymakers for 12 rounds straight. He let himself get counter jabbed to a ud loss. If there was a robbery it was Charlo who robbed himself of the proper boxing iq.
            Even posters here who don't like Charlo think he deserved the nod. He definitely didn't do himself any favors with his performance though.

Tonight's fight should be fun. People like Plant but for some reason I think Uzi will win this fight. Plant jumped up in class quickly here.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing1012 View Post
              All my Charlo and Wilder fans rooting for Plant tonight right??? Right bros??? LDBC baby!!!
              I don't get the connection. Isn't Plant a white kid from Tennessee? (He's biracial?)

Either way, he's made a big jump here. If he comes through, then he's legit. I'm leaning towards Uzi on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
                I don't get the connection. Isn't Plant a white kid from Tennessee? (He's biracial?)

Either way, he's made a big jump here. If he comes through, then he's legit. I'm leaning towards Uzi on this one.
                There is no connection. He’s obviously a nonsensical troll seeking attention

Comment

Plant's defensive skills looks good against fighters a few levels below Uzcategui. I think he jump the gun on this one. But, who knows?Opportunities doesn't present itself to often, gotta grab it when it's there. I see a late round stoppage by Plant's corner.

Comment

I was less than impressed with Uzcategui in his last fight, definitely thought he should've knocked Maderna out. I think I will go with Plant, Uzcategui has glaring defensive issues and if he's not careful I foresee a knock out.

Comment

Working...
                    X