No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Manny Pacquiao in Beast Mode With Roach, Buboy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Manny Pacquiao in Beast Mode With Roach, Buboy

Pacquiao Beast Mode Photos Gallery - Eight division world champion Manny Pacquiao continues to trainer hard with Freddie Roach and Buboy Fernandez at the Wild Card Gym in Los Angeles, California. Photos by Wendell Alinea.

[Click Here To Read More]

Word for word...another recycled article! C’mon Boxing Scene

Comment

Al Haymon must have a lot of pull. I’ve never seen PAC get this much pre fight hype like this before. Other than the Floyd fight of course.

Comment

Originally posted by radiotracer View Post
        Al Haymon must have a lot of pull. I’ve never seen PAC get this much pre fight hype like this before. Other than the Floyd fight of course.
        Another idiot. Nothing sensible to say, better to shut the f up. PAC is been getting pre-fight hype before Floyd ever dreamt of getting one. Floyd started getting the hype once he became a welterweight. Pac's been the show ever since he was a featherweight.

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
          Why even care Jesus, I've never seen this article before if I look for boxing news I come to this website so please boxingscene recycle articles you find so I can read them

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
            what i was wondering!! for the past few articles on pac, its been the same article about how pac just landed in the US and then started training on christmas day lol. even the article about manny's last sparring session posted yesterday had the same article, that's why i was wondering to myself "manny's last sparing session is in dec"?? lol

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
              what i was wondering!! for the past few articles on pac, its been the same article about how pac just landed in the US and then started training on christmas day lol. even the article about manny's last sparring session posted yesterday had the same article, that's why i was wondering to myself "manny's last sparing session is in dec"?? lol
              Right. This ish is getting old. You nailed it. He just got off the plane, beast mode on the pads, slaughtering sparring partners, etc.. they must really want this fight to generate more revenue than normal

Comment

for 40 years old he looks fantastic!

Comment

I said a week or two before the beast mode article would be coming. Here it is! lmao what a joke.

Comment

Yassss!! Finally a beast mode!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X