No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jose Uzcategui vs. Caleb Plant: Stats & Stakes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jose Uzcategui vs. Caleb Plant: Stats & Stakes

by Cliff Rold - If boxing were a movie, the hard luck underdog would win the title and ride off into the sunset in the final frame. Everyone goes home happy. Boxing isn't a movie. What really happens is the underdog immediately becomes the hunted. With a belt in tow, they defend it as long as they can, collecting checks until someone can push them back in the pecking order. Jose Uzcategui wasn't expected by most to upset Andre Dirrell for the interim IBF super middleweight belt in 2017...
    [Click Here To Read More]

I think this fight ought to tell us a lot about just how good each man is, as the article suggests. I think it's a fairly close fight on paper, but I'm leaning towards Uzcategui, I think this matchup favours the pressure fighter and the bigger hitter.

Comment

Tough fight to pick

Comment

Uzcategui is more experience and tested so I tip him to win.

Comment

Uzcategui by knockout in the second half, that's where my money went.

Comment

615 baby!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
              615 baby!!!!
              You a Nashville dude, I'm taking it? Or you just like numbers?

Comment

Plant by decision, Uz looks drained, maybe he needs to go up a weight class.

Comment

Finally I found someone picking Uzcategui. Every video or website I go to has Plant.

Comment

im rooting for plant but this is a very close fight id say 60/40 in favour of Uzcategui. i can see Uzcategui stopping plant.

Comment

Working...
                    X