Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jose Uzcategui, Caleb Plant - Ready For Grudge Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jose Uzcategui, Caleb Plant - Ready For Grudge Fight

Uzcategui, Plant Weights Photos Gallery - Just one day before their long-anticipated clash, IBF Super Middleweight World Champion Jose Uzcategui and unbeaten top contender Caleb Plant went face-to-face at the official weigh-in before they headline Premier Boxing Champions on FS1 and FOX Deportes action Sunday, January 13 from the Microsoft Theatre at L.A. Live in Los Angeles. (photos by Ryan Hafey, TGB)
    [Click Here To Read More]

lol whats the grudge about? caleb mad at himself he got injured and the fight had to be delayed? lmfao.

Uzcategui gonna put plant to sleep! We gonna see that ughly ass bitch hardy jump in the ring lmfao CANT WAIT!

Comment

when does this start? I don't see ****

Comment

Plant becomes a champ tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
          lol whats the grudge about? caleb mad at himself he got injured and the fight had to be delayed? lmfao.

Uzcategui gonna put plant to sleep! We gonna see that ughly ass bitch hardy jump in the ring lmfao CANT WAIT!

Jordan Hardy is a piece of ass. Please post pics of your girl.

Comment

Dang Victor Conte and SNAC got this boy Caleb Point looking like a slab of stone, dude anyone try Snac sups are they any good this dude Plant looking solid

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
              Dang Victor Conte and SNAC got this boy Caleb Point looking like a slab of stone, dude anyone try Snac sups are they any good this dude Plant looking solid
              He’s ripped but his legs are skinny compared to his torso. Conte knows his **** but I don’t think Plant looking cut is down to supplements, he’s probably just upped his s and c work for this fight ( but not much leg work). I’m still picking Uz, time for Plant to finally step up.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                Jordan Hardy is a piece of ass. Please post pics of your girl.
                lmfao you fools are lame think cause anything doesnt got a BIG ass moe with hair on her nose is a "fine chick" lmfao, hardy is alright but nothing special hell she closer to ugly than she is to cute.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                  lmfao you fools are lame think cause anything doesnt got a BIG ass moe with hair on her nose is a "fine chick" lmfao, hardy is alright but nothing special hell she closer to ugly than she is to cute.

I'm still waiting to see pics of the type of girls you pull.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                    I'm still waiting to see pics of the type of girls you pull.
                    I aint gonna post any, aint that serious to me. Let me ask you this, hardy sexier than your chick?

she about like 2 steps above felecia lmfao

Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 01-12-2019, 10:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X