Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Plant: I'm Going To Take Uzcategui's Spot and His Belt at 168

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Plant: I'm Going To Take Uzcategui's Spot and His Belt at 168

On Friday, IBF super middleweight world champion Jose Uzcategui came face to face with unbeaten mandatory challenger Caleb Plant at the final press conference. The two fighters will headline a Premier Boxing Champions card from the Microsoft Theatre at L.A. Live in Los Angeles. Uzcategui is one of the more feared boxers in the division. His status grew after knocking out Andre Dirrell - combined with James DeGale electing to vacate his IBF title to avoid a mandatory defense against the hard puncher.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I can't wait for this fight, Plant's defense is incredible. Hopefully it carries up to better competition, we'll find out tomorrow.

Comment

Point blank period. I am taking ALL BETS. Plant WILL NOT lose to Uzcategui.

Comment

Serious question - are all the black American posters on here supporting Plant here or do they not care/root for the other guy?

I ask because it seems like they hate and call it racist when the white Americans support GGG over a black American fighter

Comment

War Uzcategui !!! Latinos supporting you, good luck vs that ******ed-looking slick fighter....

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing1012 View Post
            Serious question - are all the black American posters on here supporting Plant here or do they not care/root for the other guy?

I ask because it seems like they hate and call it racist when the white Americans support GGG over a black American fighter
            hmmmm....good point.

Comment

Originally posted by budfr View Post
              hmmmm....good point.
              I think the lack of replies here speaks volumes! Lol

Comment

Gonna be a good fight. May the best man win.

Comment

Don’t care who wins so long as the winner fights Smith in a unification bout

Comment

the winner should fight Zurdo

Comment

Working...
                    X