Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cunningham: Lubin and Me Are a Dangerous Combination!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Cunningham: Lubin and Me Are a Dangerous Combination!

World class trainer Kevin Cunningham has been in the sport of boxing for a long time and has had a lot of success. He is most well known for his work with Cory Spinks and Devon Alexander, having led them to both world titles in multiple weight classes. Cunningham has most recently added former super welterweight title challenger Erickson Lubin to his stable and they have been training in South Florida at his Camp Cunningham complex. On February 9th Lubin will face former champion Ishe Smith in a bout televised by Showtime from Carson, California.
    [Click Here To Read More]

lubin can definitely still win a world title though he would be more defensively responsible as his chin could quite disparage him from being overly aggressive,when he gets his titleshot hurd would have moved up,charlo seems content at 154..a rematch down the line is intriguing

Comment

Re

His boasts about the Ishe fight are a bit premature. No one knows if he has truly bounced back, mentally, from the KO loss to Charlo-even HE doesnt know.

Lubin should have kept this humble, and just prepare for the fight. Talk trash after he beats Ishe.

A loss to Ishe, after the tough talk, could be the final crushing blow to Lubin.

Comment

I'd like to see the guy become a champion. But he just have to tighten up on defense a little better and stop walking into punches and what not!

Comment

Dangerous is right, Cunninham's breath and Lubins chin, very dangerous...

Comment

Ishe Smith by late tko lol!

Comment

Working...
            X