Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi Expects Fire-Fight in Thurman-Lopez, KO Within 6

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Malignaggi Expects Fire-Fight in Thurman-Lopez, KO Within 6

WBA champion Keith Thurman will end a 22-month ring absence in pursuit of his third straight and fourth overall appearance at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York, on January 26, but expect "One Time" to experience some potentially treacherous moments during his eighth defense against durable third-time title challenger Josesito Lopez as Premier Boxing Champions returns to FOX (8 p.m. ET/ 5 p.m. PT.).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Nah...Run Time plays it safe for a points victory, and then says he wanted to get rounds in

Comment

Originally posted by wrecksracer View Post
      Nah...Run Time plays it safe for a points victory, and then says he wanted to get rounds in
      I like Keith but I’m expecting it to go the distance unless Keith lands a counter that drops Lopez and then goes for the kill. Think he will definitely be on the blackfoot for the majority of the fight.

Comment

Fukin pbc giving away millions for joke fights.

Comment

I know Keith has been out of the ring for a while and needs a tune up but Lopez?? That dude has not been the same since they fed him to Canelo a few years ago in a horrible mismatch that should have never been made.

Despite the ring rust I expect Thurman to stop Lopez before the 9th round.

Comment

After Keith finishes off Lopez he's going to fight Jeff Horn next lol or rematch Leonard Bundu lol

Comment

this sets up Broner vs Thurman later this year

Comment

Got tickets, decent seats. Mad respect for Thurman. Looking forward to seeing him live! Also looking forward to seeing Kownacki for the third time!

Comment

Originally posted by HURTFEELINGS View Post
                  this sets up Broner vs Thurman later this year
                  Probably Broner or Vargas.

Comment

I just hope Thurman wins and looks like he could very well get back to where he used to be. Thurman at his best can beat anyone at 147.

Comment

Working...
                    X