Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi on Pacquiao-Broner: 'It's a Very Tricky Fight'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Malignaggi on Pacquiao-Broner: 'It's a Very Tricky Fight'

Four-division champion Adrien Broner believes he will earn his seventh victory without a loss against left-handers opposite WBA "regular" champion Manny Pacquiao on January 19 at The MGM Grand in Las Vegas on Showtime Pay-Per-View, but former two-division champion Paulie Malignaggi isn't quite so sure.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Malignaggi is in a very tough spot here because on the one hand he is deathly jealous of Pacquiao and on the other hand broner took his belt, and his girl..

Comment

Broner gets destroyed. He has NEVER had a decisive victory over ANY live opponent. This will send him into drug abuse and homelessness.

Comment

Broner is getting laid out, Ricky Hatton comes to mind lol

Comment

Broner isn't gonna throw any punches and Pacquiao isn't gonna KO him just take a decision.

Comment

Pac by unanimous decision. Broner is not that old and washed up to get stopped by this version of Pacquiao. One can never underestimate AB's toughness and resiliency. He knows how to survive.

Comment

Originally posted by BeLikeWater View Post
              Malignaggi is in a very tough spot here because on the one hand he is deathly jealous of Pacquiao and on the other hand broner took his belt, and his girl..

hahahahahah
              winner!!!

Comment

" its proven you don't have to throw alot of punches to beat Pac.."

Ugh that weak ass shoulder roll comes to mind pretending to be floyd. Gonna be fun watching Pac tear this poser up.

Comment

After Broner puts Pacquiao to sleep he needs to go up to '54 and get that fifth division title from Jarrett Hurd.........

HAHAHAHA I was laughing the whole time I was typing that bulls*** haha

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
                    Broner isn't gonna throw any punches and Pacquiao isn't gonna KO him just take a decision.
                    I think Pac wins by UD also I just hope it turns out to be a entertaining fight and not some snooze fest because of Broner's lack of punch output and being scared to get countered. If Broner let's his hands go it could be a decent fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X