Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Munguia: Top Five at 154 is Me, Hurd, Harrison, Charlo, Castano

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Munguia: Top Five at 154 is Me, Hurd, Harrison, Charlo, Castano

WBO champion Jamie Munguia ranked himself ahead of IBF/WBA/IBO counterpart Jarrett Hurd, WBC title winner Tony Harrison, former titleholder Jermell Charlo and WBA "regular" titlist Brian Castano when asked by BoxingScene.com to list the 154-pound division's top five fighters on Wednesday.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The confidence is strong...

Comment

"A native of Tijuana, Munguia has registered a combined six knockdowns in his past three fights, in succession dethroning Sadam “World Kid” Ali by fourth-round, four knockdown TKO (May 2018), and having twice defended it by one-knockdown unanimous decision over Liam Smith (July) and one knockdown third-round TKO of Brandon Cook (September)."

This kid is feeling himself now! He's got the worst resume, but he places himself #1! I like the confidence, but until he fights Charlo, Hurd, Harrison, Lara, Castano, or J-Rock, I consider Munguia a contender who happens to have a title!

Comment

Julian Williams will dispose of Hurd in April. Then he’ll outbox Charlo and finally come get you.

Comment

Jermell Charlo would beat the breaks off this hype job.

Comment

War Munguia!

I'm glad to see the kid having so much confidence in himself and with Robert Alcazar in his corner I believe he'll get better before facing Hurd Charlo Lara etc!

Comment

Lara is in there and he is top 2

Comment

This guy said "number 1 obviously would be me" lmaoooo. Hurd deserves to be # 1 and Munguia would not only lose vs Hurd, but would likely lose to Charlo, Harrison and I'm thinking lara would utterly embarrass him.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
                  Jermell Charlo would beat the breaks off this hype job.
                  So Munguia is a hypejob and Jermell who just lost to Harrison isn't ? Lol...I'd say both are overhyped but i see Munguia actually improving

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                    "A native of Tijuana, Munguia has registered a combined six knockdowns in his past three fights, in succession dethroning Sadam “World Kid” Ali by fourth-round, four knockdown TKO (May 2018), and having twice defended it by one-knockdown unanimous decision over Liam Smith (July) and one knockdown third-round TKO of Brandon Cook (September)."

This kid is feeling himself now! He's got the worst resume, but he places himself #1! I like the confidence, but until he fights Charlo, Hurd, Harrison, Lara, Castano, or J-Rock, I consider Munguia a contender who happens to have a title!
                    That's exactly what I been saying about this dude, there is no doubt that he is exciting boxer, but his defense is limited and very questionable.

Comment

Working...
                    X