No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Uzcategui Hopes Plant Engages To Create Exciting Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Uzcategui Hopes Plant Engages To Create Exciting Fight

International Boxing Federation Super Middleweight champion Jose "Bolivita" Uzcategui of Venezuela, but a resident of Tijuana, Mexico is ready to show the world that he is the best 168 pounder in the world when he takes on undefeated Caleb "Sweethands" Plant this Sunday, January 13 at the Microsoft Theater in downtown Los Angeles.
    [Click Here To Read More]

As A Mexican, it fills me with pride anytime a foreigner that stays in Mexico for a long period of time, makes statements like Uzi did. "Both my countries" awesome sauce

Comment

Uzcategui seems like a decent, likable guy. He has a pleasing style and brings it. I have a feeling Plant won't be exchanging with him all that much. I expect Plant to try and control the fight at a distance and sedate pace and only occasionally get into brief exchanges and trying to take advantage of his hand speed. Not sure what type of whiskers Plant has but Uzcategui has pop. As stated previously, I'm pulling for Bolivita and favor him to win but I wouldn't be surprised if Plant makes this competitive at the expense of excitement.

Comment

Should be a good match. I don't think Plant would go "toe to toe" with him though & he shouldn't.

Comment

Working...
        X