Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Felix Sturm Plans Return, Could Be Facing Arthur Abraham

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Felix Sturm Plans Return, Could Be Facing Arthur Abraham

Former WBA 160 and 168 lb champ Felix Sturm have been rumored to come back for a long time now but now finally it appears that the comeback is on. Sturm have announced on social media that he is coming back. Adnan Catic as his real name is, was last seen winning a disputed decision over Fjodor Chudinov in February 2016. Then came allegations of a positive doping test and Sturm complained about various wrongdoings during the test procedure. Furthermore the ex-champ also says hes proven his innocence and is ready to resume his career.
    [Click Here To Read More]

10 years to late for that fight.

Comment

Abraham is ready for another payday

Comment

A lot of people think Sturm beat Oscar De La Hoya in De La Hoya's prime, all the judges had it 115-113

Comment

Originally posted by djb914 View Post
          A lot of people think Sturm beat Oscar De La Hoya in De La Hoya's prime, all the judges had it 115-113
          He should have got the nod against Oscar, though I don't know that anyone would call that Oscars prime or best weight. He is a pretty decent fighter (or was at least), but he's also a drug cheat who reportedly bribed his way into the WBA super title.

Comment

Did they remove the super-glue between Abraham's gloves and his cheeks?

Comment

Originally posted by djb914 View Post
              I only watched that fight when it happened. I am not sure that Sturm was really robbed, but I'm TOTALLY sure that De La Hoya was as fat as a hog. He himself declared that his training had not been adequate.

Comment

Originally posted by Mastrangelo
                Is He allowed back in Germany? I heard He had to run away to Bosnia after taking that heavy-duty steroids designed for horses.
                That was my first thought. Reportedly he was facing jail time after pissing dirty following the unequivocal robbery of the second Chudinov fight.

Comment

Sturm’s CV has lots of iffy decisions. I actually think Germany trumps US and U.K. for judging skullduggery although Sauerland brought some shame on U.K. decisions in 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
                    I only watched that fight when it happened. I am not sure that Sturm was really robbed, but I'm TOTALLY sure that De La Hoya was as fat as a hog. He himself declared that his training had not been adequate.
                    Oscar always had an excuse after losing or looking terrible. He went on to fight Hopkins next. I remember Oscar having trouble with Steve Forbes before the Manny fight and Castillejo at 154 before the Vargas fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X