Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Maidana Enjoying Retirement, Hopes Martinez Does The Same

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Maidana Enjoying Retirement, Hopes Martinez Does The Same

A little over two years ago, former two division champion Marcos Maidana decided to hang up the gloves - after taking part in back to back pay-per-view fights with Floyd Mayweather. Time has passed and, now Maidana lives within boxing from the side.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This guy is doing it right. Made good money and enjoying his life with it. Good for Chino.

Comment

Seriously? There was controversy because he likes firearms?

Comment

Enjoy your retirement champ!

Comment

Love this guy -
          Honest in AND out of the ring. One of boxing's true success stories.

Comment

You should get back.. baby Adrien needs his daddy more than ever.

Comment

chino's bro is really good. i have high hopes on him but his next opponent is pretty weak. hope he goes back to the US after this fight

Comment

One US dollar = 37 pesos in Argentina. With the 2 paychecks from the Mayweather fight he should be living like a billionaire. Maidana is gangsta lol I sure enjoyed watching him fight.

Comment

Chino is always so humble and a good guy all around ...much success to him and his promotion endeavors

Comment

This man did everything right made great money, has his health, he's promoting and even bragging rights. To me he really did ride off into the sunset.

Comment

Working...
                    X