No announcement yet.

Looking to Hit the “Big Time”: Introducing Terry “Troublemaker” Smith

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to Hit the “Big Time”: Introducing Terry “Troublemaker” Smith

In the wake of the Calvin Brock-Timur Ibragimov snooze fest, the search continues for an American heavyweight who can keep the public’s attention for longer than the pre-fight introductions. While in Memphis for the Jermain Taylor-Winky Wright Middleweight Championship bout, I discovered that “Bad Intentions” wasn’t the only fighter to come of out Little Rock, Arkansas. There’s also a heavyweight by the name of Terry “Trouble-Maker” Smith, who is 28-1-1 (18ko’s); and that sole loss on his resume was a ten-round decision to none other than “The Boxing Banker” himself, Calvin Brock, two years ago. If you’ll remember, Calvin Brock was basically void of publicity until he picked himself off the canvas to decision long time contender Jameel “Big Time” McCline in April of last year. [details]

I have only seen one of Terry Smith's fights.The one against Brock.He looked decently skilled,but seemed to lack heart.I think he will give Mccline plenty of trouble though.Possibly beating him.

Comment

Smith is pretty good, it just goes to show how good Brock is though, bcause he beat smith pretty easy

Comment

Originally posted by Mass Pride
        I have only seen one of Terry Smith's fights.The one against Brock.He looked decently skilled,but seemed to lack heart.I think he will give Mccline plenty of trouble though.Possibly beating him.
        He really is a great guy and has a good punch. If he brings his "A" Game, McCline's going down, either by decision or possibly K.O., if Terry wants it bad enough. He said he wasn't looking to press the action as much as he was just coming to fight his fight; but I definetly believe he's good enough to whup McCline.

Comment

Working...
        X