Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jesus Rojas Aims For Stoppage, Predicts Mid-Rounds KO of Xu

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jesus Rojas Aims For Stoppage, Predicts Mid-Rounds KO of Xu

WBA "regular" 126-pound champion Jesus Rojas has persevered over the course of his past six fights, comprised of four knockouts, a loss to an overweight rival and a disputed draw which, in his opinion, resulted from an unfair stoppage due to his opponents' cuts.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This right here is all you need to know about Jesus Rojas... And we don’t have to even mention the Jorge Arce situation...Jesus Rojas is bad news for anyone.

Comment

Rojas is 1 of the 4 champions of Puerto Rico

But Canelo is not a champion in 168 división?

Santa Cruz has the super title of the wba in 126

Like Smith in 168.

Here is a good example of the extreme hate on Canelo

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
        Rojas is 1 of the 4 champions of Puerto Rico

But Canelo is not a champion in 168 división?

Santa Cruz has the super title of the wba in 126

Like Smith in 168.

Here is a good example of the extreme hate on Canelo
        Puppet,
        I hear you brother, there’s hate all around. The best you can do now is to stop spreading the hate...the hate was on against Cotto,GGG, Mayweather, Ward,Kovalev, Mikey Garcia, Loma,Crawford,Danny Garcia, Canelo, and so on and so fourth. If anything about all these aforementioned fighters is that they were all successful at some point in their careers. Something that many people & fighters only wish they can ever come close to achieving.

But this is about Jesus Rojas & his time is coming...Justice will be served. He should’ve had that title shot against Sant Cruz.
        Last edited by sugar ray lenrd; 01-06-2019, 03:35 PM.

Comment

Santa Cruz is the WBA champion, but hasn’t defended it...lets see defended his title to in an unnecessary rematch to mares that took over 1 year to make that fight & is now going to fight Flores Who? Shouldn’t Rojas who holds the WBA regular title be next in line? I mean what’s the sense if you’re passing him over for Flores Who? So I guess it is necessary to have these extra WBA regular titles especially when there being held hostage by Santa Cruz & Mares...
          And mind you I was a fan of Santa Cruz before...

Comment

I hope Rojas gets to fight Santa Cruz this year. He deserves to fight for a world title

Comment

Let's" go!!! Gallo Castao!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X