No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: BoxingScene's Rest of the Best of 2018

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: BoxingScene's Rest of the Best of 2018

By Cliff Rold - Some choices are easy. Oleksandr Usyk as Fighter of the Year, at this website and through just about every outlet that covered boxing in 2018, was as easy as it gets. Three major wins, unification of one of boxing's deepest current divisions, all while being in the opponent's home country every time out? Check please. Some years, the choice for fight of the year is like that. In May 2005, when Tony Weeks stepped in to save Jose Luis Castillo against Diego Corrales, voting for the year was over...
    [Click Here To Read More]

pretty accurate,there was no much competition in each category last year, let's hope for more this year

Comment

I don't know why everyone is soo choked up over HBO??? They've abandoned and quit on boxing. F them!

Comment

Naoya Inoue's knockout over Payano is the knockout of the year imo.

Comment

'Promoter of the year' is a bit like having 'least offensive smelling turd of the year'.

Comment

HBO’s been done.

Fury - Wilder round 12 was simply amazing. No round comes close. I can’t remember the last time I screamed out loud during a round. It was that kind of a round.

Comment

Network of the year: DAZN.

They launched In September and have shown ONE good fight (fight, not card)

How much they paying you guys?

Comment

Even more grammatical errors. The writing on this site is deteriorating. I offered my services to serve as editor on some of these articles. Said I’d do it free. No response. If you are gonna call yourself the best then BE THE BEST!

Comment

Originally posted by Bigchip View Post
                  Even more grammatical errors. The writing on this site is deteriorating. I offered my services to serve as editor on some of these articles. Said I’d do it free. No response. If you are gonna call yourself the best then BE THE BEST!
                  This is a boxing site and not some grammar validation site, We all make mistakes man, and you can’t swear you have never misspelt or made a few mistakes in the queens English, quit being a grammar police ffs!

Comment

Between, Wilder has the biggest pile hole in whole of boxing!

Comment

Working...
                    X