Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lou DiBella Working on Star-Studded All-Female Card For Spring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lou DiBella Working on Star-Studded All-Female Card For Spring

Lou DiBella has been a longtime advocate for women's boxing. If the New York promoter has his way, a historic spring card will take the sport to a new level in 2019. Sources close to fighters involved in the event told BoxingScene that DiBella is working on an all-female show featuring at least two, and possibly four, world title fights. The tentative time frame for the event is March-April, with a location somewhere in the New York Tri-State area.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I hope female boxing revive like a phoenix.

I hope Lou DiBella pull this off with big success. I like female boxing.

Comment

What a waste of TV air time,...
      Nobody gives a flying fucc about women's boxing!
      Them hoes belong at home barefoot and pregnant!

Comment

There's a damn good reason why women's boxing has been lacking television exposure, and its the same exact reason why the WNBA brings in fewer ratings and revenue than the NBA. Also, DiBella being such an "advocate" for women brings to mind all the pathetic male feminists who end up getting charged with sexual assault. Or maybe he's the boxing equivalent of Harvey Weinstein. lol @ "Star-Studded All-Female Card" tho.

Comment

If he can put together competitive fights, I'm all for it.

Problem with womens boxing, there's usually only ONE fantastic boxer per weight class, so every ****ing match is a mismatch. Braekhus is so far ahead of everyone in her class. I was looking forward to Shields/Hammer though.
          Last edited by _Rexy_; 01-03-2019, 06:58 AM.

Comment

gullible fans think he's giving them exposure but really it's because they're affordable,my advice to the ladies is to try as hard as possible to outshine and outclass your competition

Comment

Yay.

Comment

Is anyone making money off of the girl fights that are all over lately yet I see virtually no one hyped for them? I mean they gotta be having some results to continual push these ladies & in this case put on a entire girl card right? I'm not really seeing fans feeling these fights doe is the thing so I just keep seeing all these promoters trying to make their kid eat veggies with these moves.

Maybe I'm missing something doe &/or there are many closeted female boxing fans.

Comment

I could pick DiBella apart but that can wait. I gotta give him credit for the Idea. I've seen some great tallant in the female ranks and have been hoping to see more. It all comes down to mathchups. Need this to be above entertaining. Almost a audition to grab the average fans interest. Only good matchups can do that. The wrong hype can have a reverse affect Lou! Get the best matchups possible!! Names are great but good fights make names to be remembered.

Comment

Star studded all female card , Isn’t that a oxymoron

Comment

Working...
                    X