Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Demetrius Andrade: I'll Fight Anyone at 160 - And Beat Them All!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Demetrius Andrade: I'll Fight Anyone at 160 - And Beat Them All!

Demetrius Andrade has vowed to dominate the Middleweight division in 2019 starting with the first defense of his WBO World title against Artur Akavov on Friday January 18 at the Hulu Theater at Madison Square Garden, New York, live on DAZN in the US and on Sky Sports in the UK.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Andrade steps straight back into action and face-to-face with the ‘Wolverine’ Akavov (19-2 8KOs), who fights for the strap for the second time

Andrade is not gonna get any credit for beating Wolverine he's already been wiped out in his last movie

Comment

Says he wants the big names but will continue to fight the Avakovs of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
        Says he wants the big names but will continue to fight the Avakovs of the world.
        At this point I'm done expecting him to fight anybody solid. I'm just happy that he's been able to make a living out of a very underwhelming career.

Mismanagement ruined what could've been a good to great career.

Comment

One again Andrade puts it all on the line and faces his riskiest Challenger yet. Will he survive such a seemingly insurmountable challenge in wolverine, or will his career come to a grinding halt. Tune in to find out!

Comment

Yeah sure you will boo boo....

Comment

I present to you booPoo ladies & gentleman,million dollar mouth,2 dollar haircut,& a $1 fighter. This fckin clown had to rob a journeyman from germany who he towered over,& has been kd by vanes ffs along with 2x being kd by overmatched straight nobodies he was supposed to look good against. Hes now thinking hes a legit champ for beating a never fought outside africa amateur. No wonder he was saying "Akavov is World class because he almost beat BJS" conveniently leaving out that BJS had lost 50+ lbs for that fight & it showed he had no actual camp as he admitted after being completely inactive (that said Akavov was robbed)

Rocky fckin fielding is a better fighter than pretty much anything this clowns fought.(at least fieldings a giant smw who was ranked a top 10 smw by every publication,& had a more meaningful strap that boopoos gifted trinket.
              Last edited by kushking; 01-02-2019, 04:51 PM.

Comment

Talk is cheap......I really hope to see both Andrade and Charlo against top level oppponents now in 2019. Andrade vs GGG and Canelo vs Charlo, make those fights and I'd happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                  It’s prolly a mandatory

Comment

The top middleweights outside of Canelo need to start fighting each other. Enough is enough.

All these network and promotional rivalries are preventing the best from fighting the best and it sucks.

Comment

Working...
                    X