Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: BoxingScene's 2018 Fight of the Year: Tanaka vs. Kimura

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: BoxingScene's 2018 Fight of the Year: Tanaka vs. Kimura

By Thomas Gerbasi - On paper, it may look easy. Three titles in three weight classes in 12 fights, all at the age of 23. But that's not the way it's gone for Kosei Tanaka, who had visited the deck twice and gone through hell with Rangsan Chayanram en route to his perfect record. And that was all before he earned that third title and 12th win on September 24. He should have expected 12 rounds of hell when he was matched against WBO flyweight champion Sho Kimura. And if he didn't, he got it anyway, with the result being BoxingScene's 2018 Fight of the Year...
    [Click Here To Read More]

Awesome fight. May rewatch it tonight!

Comment

I watched them all besides the one that won.
      Will have to check it out tonight.
      Hopefully the full fight is on YouTube.

Comment

Tanaka vs Kimura was a brutal war.

None of them clinched.

Comment

Unreal how Boxingscene has these 2 relatively unknown minimum weight Fighters as fight of the year.. I went with Wilder vs Ortiz for the most action-packed fight of 2018

Comment

Well deserved.

Comment

Hurd-Lara and Gassiev-Dorticos were the fights that stood out to me this year.

But I haven't seen Tanaka vs Kimura yet.

Comment

yeah

Finally there is justice for Kimura and Tanaka. The best 2018 fight period.

Comment

Well deserved!

Comment

Everyone knows Mayweather-Nasukawa was the real fight of the year.

As for these two dwarves Tonka Truck and Komodo no one cares. Everyone would rather watch these two being used in a Wilder-Fury midget tossing contest.

Comment

Working...
                    X