Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Pacquiao, Freddie Roach Back Together on The Mitts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Pacquiao, Freddie Roach Back Together on The Mitts

Freddie Roach, Manny Pacquiao Mitts Photos Gallery - Eight division world champion Manny Pacquiao training at the Wild Card Boxing Club in Hollywood, California. Photos by Wendell Alinea.

[Click Here To Read More]

AB better be prepared, Pacman going for the KO

Comment

Why his asian coaches fat? I mean, you're in the gym constantly. Get you're body in some kind of shape! Smh.

Comment

Pacquiao looking jacked at 40, freak genetics

Comment

Only some weeks til fight night, the roids should be kicking in right about now and leave em 2 weeks before to avoid getting caught on the frug tests

Comment

Is that Marquez in the 6th pic?

War Pacquiao!

Comment

Originally posted by Randomum View Post
              Is that Marquez in the 6th pic?

War Pacquiao!
              It looks like Rios to me. I don't understand why people think that Broner even has a chance in this fight. Pac-man by KO

Comment

Pac shouldn't need a trainer for this one and Freddie doesn't work for free.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  Freddie Roach, Manny Pacquiao Mitts Photos Gallery - Eight division world champion Manny Pacquiao training at the Wild Card Boxing Club in Hollywood, California. Photos by Wendell Alinea.

[Click Here To Read More]

half of those people will possibly die on that run

Comment

Originally posted by 7not8 View Post
                    It looks like Rios to me. I don't understand why people think that Broner even has a chance in this fight. Pac-man by KO
                    Always prefer a younger man in boxing unless its Floyd Mayweather

Comment

Working...
                    X