No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: CompuBox Ranks Current Top Female Fighters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: CompuBox Ranks Current Top Female Fighters

2018 was a breakout year for women's boxing, with even more exposure sure to happen in 2019. CompuBox takes a look in the top female fighters in 10 statistical categories. Katie Taylor is accurate, landing 39.4% of her total punches, while opponents landed just 16.4%, producing a +23 plus/minus rating. Amanda Serrano is the busiest, throwing 73.7 punches per 2-minute round (equilavent to 100.5 per 3-minute round). Serrano also landed 23.4 per round.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I haven't seen Daniela Bermudez fight. Maybe I should.

Comment

I hope female boxing revive like a phoenix

Those numbers are pretty close, I am impressed Daniela Bermudez is here with the top 4 ladies. Amanda Serrano is the only one who thrown power punches with bad intention and she hit hard compared to the other ladies and know when to box. Kathy Taylor is very accurate with her punches, but she have to use more jabs. The Jessica McCaskill vs Kathy Taylor was a close one that can go either way, she have a close call in this fight and she lucky she don't lose. Claressa Shields need to polish more of her craft or she going to lose against Christina Hammer who know how to box with the use of her foot work, movement and distance. Lamentably, Cecilia Braekhus is slipping cause of her age, but is still the number 1 pound for pound. I feel Cecilia is going to lose badly against Claressa in the 154 lbs. Daniela Bermudez is no joke, she is the current 118 WBO champion, she hold wins against the best in Mariana Juarez (2016-118 lbs) and current 118 lbs WBC champion and his most recent win 2018 Marcela Eliana Acuna (122 lbs), after Marcela lose, Daniela give up the 122 IBF belt and come to the 118 lbs while still holding the 118 WBO belt and Marcela fought 3 more times in 2018 for the vacant 122 IBF belt after her loss to Daniela Bermudez and is current 122 IBF champion, but Daniela lost to Yesica Yolanda Bopp (2011-108 lbs and 2014-112 lbs), in the past, who is still one of the best in 108 lbs and current super WBA champion.
      Last edited by Dasmius Shinobi; 12-29-2018, 01:43 AM. Reason: corrections

Comment

Not to sound like a total casual, but who the hell is Daniela Bermudez and why the hell haven't I heard of her until now?

Comment

If Serrano wants the best fights and challenges why is she not fighting Bermudez at 118 instead of fighting (with respect ) a totally inferior out her depth fighter in her next bout ? Someone explain the logic other than the obvious of adding another weight class to her resume ..

Comment

Working...
          X