Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Gervonta Davis, Abner Mares - Go Face To Face in LA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Gervonta Davis, Abner Mares - Go Face To Face in LA

Davis, Mares Press Conference Photos Gallery - LOS ANGELES - Two-time super featherweight champion Gervonta "Tank" Davis and three-division world champion Abner Mares went face-to-face for the first time Thursday at a press conference in Los Angeles as Davis defends his WBA title against Mares on Saturday, February 9 live on SHOWTIME(r) in an event presented by Premier Boxing Champions from StubHub Center in Carson, Calif.
    [Click Here To Read More]

WAAAAAAAAAR MARES

Davis better make weight!

Comment

One last big payday for Abner.

Comment

Can’t get up for this fight at all. Hopefully we get to see Tank against better opponents next year. Farmer is the fight I really want to see him in.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          Can’t get up for this fight at all. Hopefully we get to see Tank against better opponents next year. Farmer is the fight I really want to see him in.
          I want to see Tank in with Farmer/Lomachenko/Machado/Berchelt. Even GRJ sometime in 2019, but only after GRJ unifies with LSC.

But I want the Machado fight badly due to how wrong he got done. The WBA did him dirty and he should be the super champ, not Davis.

I think it is close to a forgone conclusion that Davis has too much firepower for Farmer at stops him at some point.

Berchelt fight would be an absolute shootout.

Lomachenko fight would be THE one to make. But..........

Comment

Originally posted by kidaguilar View Post
            One last big payday for Abner.
            Mares wanted this fight badly for some reason and pretty much demanded it to Haymon. He deserves another payday for sure, but not sure why he didn't just get the Warrington/Selby winner like he supposedly had the option of getting. Would have been a good payday in his natural weight class. Well, natural as of now but obviously not his best weight class.

Perez/Darchinyan/Agbeko(2x)/Morel/Moreno/Cuellar/Gonzalez/Tank/LSC (2x)

What a resume' man, what a resume'. Definitely got the most out of his career, only miss was a showdown against Donaire.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
              I want to see Tank in with Farmer/Lomachenko/Machado/Berchelt. Even GRJ sometime in 2019, but only after GRJ unifies with LSC.

But I want the Machado fight badly due to how wrong he got done. The WBA did him dirty and he should be the super champ, not Davis.

I think it is close to a forgone conclusion that Davis has too much firepower for Farmer at stops him at some point.

Berchelt fight would be an absolute shootout.

Lomachenko fight would be THE one to make. But..........
              There is a lot of great fights for him out there. Am just hoping he fights at least one of those fights next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
                WAAAAAAAAAR MARES

Davis better make weight!
                The odds are probably 50/50 on that???

Comment

I have no idea how Mares can fend off Tank. He just does not hit hard enough to discourage Tank.

Comment

Stank Gayvis

Comment

Working...
                    X