Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder: Nobody Fighting Killers Back To Back Like Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder: Nobody Fighting Killers Back To Back Like Me

New York - WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder (40-0-1, 39 KO's) has been on the road traveling since he drew with Tyson Fury (27-0-1, 19 KO's) on December 1. The fight between the two is a hot topic and Wilder is a hot name in the world of sports. Wilder was on hand this past weekend in Brooklyn where he saw Jermell Charlo (31-1, 15 KO's) loss his title to Tony Harrison (28-2, 15 KO's). Some are calling the fight close and some are calling it a controversial decision.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Oh the irony.

Comment

Not a fan of the man, but he is right; fighting Ortiz an Fury was risky. Can't say the same about the other brit..

Comment

Good thing I read this to the end. I thought he was bragging, talking about Fury. Who is killing who?

Comment

Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
          Not a fan of the man, but he is right; fighting Ortiz an Fury was risky. Can't say the same about the other brit..
          Yep spot on ....... & less said about the other the better!

Comment

a 49 year old Ortiz with HBP and a guy that was coming from a two and a half year layoff.. sure killers! it's his lack of skills that made them look like killers and that's assuming if they were

Comment

Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
              I agree 100% with your comment. Im tired of prima donna AJoke.

Comment

Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
                a 49 year old Ortiz with HBP and a guy that was coming from a two and a half year layoff.. sure killers! it's his lack of skills that made them look like killers and that's assuming if they were
                Lol exactly his team would never have gone near Fury if he was not coming off a 2+ year binge of drugs and coming down from 400lbs

Comment

This has got to be a joke.

Comment

Ortiz, then Fury, then Fury again.

That's a challenging series of fights. No question.

Comment

Working...
                    X