Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury's Promoter Reacts To Roach's Criticism of Trainer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury's Promoter Reacts To Roach's Criticism of Trainer

Hall of Fame trainer Freddie Roach raised a lot of eyebrows two weeks ago, when during an interview he was openly critical of the corner work by Tyson Fury's head trainer Ben Davison. Roach had a very close view of the heavyweight collision between Fury and WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder, which took place earlier this month at Staples Center in Los Angeles.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Freddie is right though! Fury could've stopped Wilder.

Comment

Roach is now saying that he didn't mean it in the way it has come across?

What other possible way is there to interpret it?

Comment

Originally posted by coghaugen View Post
        Exact same thing I thought. But I thought it was a conditioning matter more than precautious strategy

Comment

Originally posted by coghaugen View Post
          He definitely hurt him in the 12th after he was dropped. Should’ve stepped on the gas

Comment

Happy Boxing Day!!!

Comment

I think Tyson beats wilder in side

Comment

He only hurt Deontay Wilder in the twelfth round while countering him. When he did fight flat-footed against Wilder he got dropped to the canvas. Fury made a very wise decision by outboxing "The Bronze Bomber as opposed to slugging it out with him.

Comment

Respect.

Ben Davison prove he is a gentleman and the more mature compared to other trainers, with the way he handle Freddie Roach immature approach to the media. Again, respect to this man.

Comment

I agree with roach though Fury hurt Wilder a few times on the inside and since Wilder has Zero inside game Fury should have put it on him against the ropes.

Tbf Davidson plan worked well but the judging was predictably shambolic and when a guy is finishable and you know what the judging will be like you step on the gas

Comment

Working...
                    X