Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: Wilder-Fury Fight Showed They Are Two Best Heavyweights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Khan: Wilder-Fury Fight Showed They Are Two Best Heavyweights

Amir Khan does not expect a unification to come off between heavyweights Anthony Joshua and Deontay Wilder. Joshua is scheduled to defend his WBA, IBF, WBO, IBO world titles on April 13th at Wembley Stadium in London - and WBC world champion Deontay Wilder is the opponent of choice for the British unified champion.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Khan is just salty cause his wife allegedly slept with AJ ��
    Last edited by tatot; 12-25-2018, 08:23 PM.

Comment

Khan still believes Joshua f.uck.ed his tiny woman with his huge di.ck so he will never give credit to Joshua. Even though everyone knows Wilder doesn't want the fight Khan will say otherwise. I hope that gives him a little peace in the house.

Comment

Man, this guy still believes that Joshua f.ucked his wife. he is jelous on Joshua˙s dic.k, lol.

Comment

Heavy weight division. What a sorry collection of talent (or no talent). Fury and Wilder throwing punches like amateur flailing away! I almost expected to see them just throw windmill punches, head down and eyes closed!! If they are the best in their division, not worth a dime of my money. Anyone actually paid to view?? Did they demand for their money back? As for Joshua, he isn't much better!! They would not have fared well against Ali, Frazier, Holyfield! They should watch, Marquez, Mayweather, Loma, Crawford and Spence among others! Foot work, combination punches, set ups and the like. It was like watching amateur night!

Comment

Tyson Fury and Wilder showed greatness by getting in the ring first. If AJ feels he is ready to challenge either of them, it is only because they stepped up and put it all on the line first.

Hope we get the unification fight by the end of next year but if Wilder loses, I'm sure Fury vs Wilder III will happen, which will push any unification off to 2020.

That leaves Joshua vs Whyte and then Miller in 2019. LOL

Comment

Khan still bitter about all the money he had to fork over to get his wife vaginal reconstruction surgery after AJ ran a train through there

Comment

Khan is a savage, always easily triggers Brook and AJ fanboys lmao.

Comment

She must be stretched out badly ....

Comment

Man too many compliments to Joshua's dick in this thread

One dude said it's huge lmaO

Comment

Working...
                    X