Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Warrington: Once I'm in The Ring, I Feel I Can't Be Beaten

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Warrington: Once I'm in The Ring, I Feel I Can't Be Beaten

Last Saturday, Josh Warrington upset the odds once again as he retained his IBF featherweight title after getting the better of Carl Frampton in a bruising 12-round battle. The pair engaged in one of the contenders for fight of the year but Warrington, an underdog with the bookmakers as he was against Lee Selby in May, largely came out on top in the exchanges at the Manchester Arena.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I didn't know anything about Warrington coming into the Frampton fight. I, like many, believed Frampton would win. But man did Warrington surprise me! The thing that surprised me the most was his conditioning. I thought he would get tired but he kept coming. Much deserved victory and I'm a fan of his now. Warrington vs any top featherweight could be great!

Comment

Originally posted by JuniorTorres720 View Post
      I didn't know anything about Warrington coming into the Frampton fight. I, like many, believed Frampton would win. But man did Warrington surprise me! The thing that surprised me the most was his conditioning. I thought he would get tired but he kept coming. Much deserved victory and I'm a fan of his now. Warrington vs any top featherweight could be great!
      Me too. The pace he set early I was sure he'd gas, but it was Frampton who gassed because of the pace Warrington set.

No idea how far Warrington goes, or whether he can repeat it with the likes of Santa Cruz, but one things for sure, it wouldn't be a dull fight. I'm looking forward to his next fight whoever its against.

Comment

warrington another eastern euro fraud hype job. tank davis destroys him in dos rounds

Comment

Originally posted by angkag View Post
          Me too. The pace he set early I was sure he'd gas, but it was Frampton who gassed because of the pace Warrington set.

No idea how far Warrington goes, or whether he can repeat it with the likes of Santa Cruz, but one things for sure, it wouldn't be a dull fight. I'm looking forward to his next fight whoever its against.
          Yup! It would be impressive if he repeats it against another elite fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            warrington another eastern euro fraud hype job. tank davis destroys him in dos rounds
            Eastern Leeds is indeed on the Siberian side of Leeds, but only as much as Western Leeds is on the New York side.

Joshua destroys Warrington too. Weight divisions.

Comment

He won't be able to beat world level elites

Frampton was done, i'd been saying it for a while, and His LSC win was proven to be kind of a one night thing as he showed zero desire to close out the trilogy after soundly losing the rematch.

Comment

Working...
              X