Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mickey Bey Moves Down To 130, Eyes Farmer and Walsh in 2019

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mickey Bey Moves Down To 130, Eyes Farmer and Walsh in 2019

Mickey Bey is looking forward to a new challenge in 2019, as the Former IBF World Lightweight Champion sets his sights on the Super Featherweight division. Bey, who defeated Miguel Vazquez in 2014 for the IBF World Lightweight title has long been craving for an opportunity to get back in the mix and believes that a move down to Super Featherweight in 2019 will reignite his career.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Mickey Bey was never a bad fighter actually. I can see him beating this overrated Farmer like who the **** is you looking at bruh lol

Comment

Holy **** I forgot Liam Walsh existed!! What the hell has he been up to?

Comment

Forgot all about Mickey bey.

Comment

Liam Walsh hasn't fought in a year and a half, the fück is Bey talking about?

Comment

Bey was a monster as long as his T levels were 400% higher than normal. Once he got that under control he's average at best.

Comment

Who cares as bour Mikey Bay? He's only fought in two 12 rounds fights and he lost in his fight major fight! He also got KO'd by a bum in a ten round fight!

Comment

Bey has talent and can box his ass off

Many people are such haters on here, yes his career has been in limbo but can the kid fight? Yes, and will be big as hell at Jr Lightweight but will he have his energy and Power dropping down or the ability to take punishment with weight drainage. I’m picking him if he ever fight Farmer.

Comment

Working...
                X