Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frampton: No Excuses on Loss, Warrington Hurt Me Several Times

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frampton: No Excuses on Loss, Warrington Hurt Me Several Times

Former two division world champion Carl Frampton has said he will take some time before considering his future in the sport of boxing. This past Saturday night, Frampton suffered the second loss of his pro career when he dropped a twelve round unanimous decision to Josh Warrington in Manchester.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Frampton’s one of boxing’s good guys, always straight talking and I’ve enjoyed watching him fight and speak over the years. Hope he calls it a day now and retires with health in tact.

Comment

Class act. Always nice to see when there are fighters with no excuses after a loss. Frampton is a good guy and fun to watch, hopefully he wont retire, would like to see couple of bouts before that but it is understandable if he ends up retiring. Not sure if he is that hungry anymore either. But still, great and fun boxer but out of his prime already. But I would like to see couple of more fights from him before he hangs them up but its up to him

Comment

Frampton is a class act, fair play to him for his honesty.

Warrington has gone from a laughing stock to arguably the best P4P fighter in the UK.

Comment

Carl as always a class act

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
            Carl as always a class act
            Very rare we agree

Comment

Frampton is washed up and should be thinking on retirement

Comment

Warrington's 'coming of age' has been one of the most unexpected I've witnessed. Anyone not giving props to the kid and putting down Carl instead are dimwits.

Josh is not the same fighter that was busted up by Kiko Martinez a few years back, that's for sure.

Comment

Warrington is a top fighter.

And his record means he’ll keep getting underestimated.

He’s a horrible nights work at this weight. Horrible.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                    Warrington is a top fighter.

And his record means he’ll keep getting underestimated.

He’s a horrible nights work at this weight. Horrible.
                    Indeed

It's funny, people are saying Santa Cruz would outwork him. Good luck with that. If anyone can match him or beat him for workrate, it'd be Warrington.

If you can't knock Warrington out or hurt him, you better be prepared for 12 hard rounds.

Not saying Warrington is elite, but he will be a hard fight for any Featherweight today if he fights like he has been recently.

Comment

Working...
                    X