Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Korobov's Manager: Scoring Fight 119-108 For Charlo Outrageous!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Korobov's Manager: Scoring Fight 119-108 For Charlo Outrageous!

NEW YORK Mike Borao couldn't believe his ears. When he heard ring announcer Jimmy Lennon Jr. state "119-108" on Saturday night, Borao assumed the fighter he manages, Matt Korobov, had upset Jermell Charlo in their FOX main event. There was no way, Borao figured, that a judge could've scored 11 rounds of those 12 rounds for Charlo.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The hype train is over for the Charlos. Korobov clearly won that fight and was robbed. I hope they give Korobov a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Hero View Post
      The hype train is over for the Charlos. Korobov clearly won that fight and was robbed. I hope they give Korobov a rematch.
      Korobov wasn't robbed. He lost the fight. But we all agree the 119-108 scorecard was absolutely unfair and the judge should be barred from working a fight ever again.

Comment

ATG robbery card. What an impressive card.

Worse than the Benoit card in the first Martinez and Williams fight.

Comment

Korobov won that fight. Glad Charlies got exposed. #LambsOnly

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            Korobov wasn't robbed. He lost the fight. But we all agree the 119-108 scorecard was absolutely unfair and the judge should be barred from working a fight ever again.
            119-08 is most definitely a robbery.

It’s not so much whether the fight is close or not, it’s whether one judge was fair or corrupt, or whatever.

Many would still call it a bad decision even if the card made sense, but many would live with the champ getting the call...but that was clear robbery by that judge.

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
              119-08 is most definitely a robbery.

It’s not so much whether the fight is close or not, it’s whether one judge was fair or corrupt, or whatever.

Many would still call it a bad decision even if the card made sense, but many would live with the champ getting the call...but that was clear robbery by that judge.
              I don't look at robbery in terms of one card but the overall decision. Hazzard jr.'s 119-108 card was completely crazy. I didn't see that as him robbing Korobov. I saw that as him being unfit to do the job to the degree that he shouldn't be allowed to be employed as a judge anymore.

I don't think he set out to take something away from Korobov.

Comment

Haymon sponsorship at its finest..

Comment

Was a 7-5 either way type of fight.

Haymon wasn't taking any chances once the first Charlo brother didn't get the decision.

Hazard Sr is a Haymon shill with his bogus scoring of all 3 fights. Figures it would be Hazard Jr who would take another payoff.

Comment

That FOX commentary was God awful as well. ANd that ring side scorer they have I guess their version of Harold Ledderman was worse than Ledderman lol

Comment

Working...
                    X