No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo vs. Matt Korobov - CompuBox Punch Stats

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo vs. Matt Korobov - CompuBox Punch Stats

Jermall Charlo was the busier fighter, throwing nearly 200 more punches than the late sub Korobov, who fought a spirited fight in defeat, outlanding Charlo 119-114 in power shots. Matt Korobov's 119 landed power shots were the most by a Charlo opponent in 17 of his fights tracked by CompuBox.
    [Click Here To Read More]

These are often biased towards the A-side, I've found. Don't agree with what I saw in these stats at all at quick glance at all. They must have been scoring blocked punches on Korobov the same as clean ones on Jermall.

What were your scores? I had it 8-4 Harrison and 7-5 Korobov.

Comment

Boxingsene scores it a 10 8 to charlo in the 12th just so they could give it to the favourite total bs boxing in the states is finished just corrupt or stupid most likely both .uk is levels ahead now

Comment

Originally posted by Sickmerch1990 View Post
        Boxingsene scores it a 10 8 to charlo in the 12th just so they could give it to the favourite total bs boxing in the states is finished just corrupt or stupid most likely both .uk is levels ahead now
        Boxingscene writers Stephen WHITEBREADMAN and Michael FanCLUB Rosenthal are biased as hell. Its pathetic.

Boxing in the US is done in regards to being mainstream sport again. Websites like BS offer zero help as they support the PAID man..is hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
          WHITEBREADMAN
          Lol.....!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sickmerch1990 View Post
            yeah, that Price/Little stoppage was top notch.

Comment

119-108. What a miserable sport.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                yeah, that Price/Little stoppage was top notch.
                Agree that was a bit early like but that was a bum card every decent fight in America now is brought into question

Comment

Compubox can suck my balls, cannot trust their numbers

Comment

this was a close fight ruined by those cards, especially that 119-108 card. BS

Comment

Working...
                    X