Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo Vows To "Sleep" Matt Korobov, Make Statement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo Vows To "Sleep" Matt Korobov, Make Statement

Jermall and Jermell Charlo will be defending their titles on Saturday night at Barclays Center. Jermall will take on Matt Korobov, a replacement for Willie Monroe Jr., in one feature. The other has Jermell against Tony Harrison. Jermall Charlo won a coin toss with his brother and will close the card in a 12-round WBC interim middleweight championship bout. Before that, Jermell Charlo will fight Tony Harrison in defense of the WBC super welterweight title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Calls out Canelo and fights a nobody. Korobov has only had one fight since 2016 and that fight was 9 months ago but that's a good opponent huh, that's the second fighter he faces since he moved to 160 with a 2 year layoff ... at least this guy isn't fighting with one leg, I'll give him that. LOL

Comment

Ocampo next

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
        Ocampo next
        Do you really think he is on Canelo or GGG level?

Comment

My prediction Jermall Charlo by stoppage

Comment

Korobov will do the chicken dance when Charlo right hand hammer hits him.

Charlo is the interim WBC champion so Canelo should fight him.

Comment

Korobov can fight, he’s got The skills and experience, he stopped Jacobs in the amateurs, he’s was giving andy lee a lesson and to me a prime lee beats charlo. charlos people would’ve never fought this guy on full notice.. and all that sounds great but I don’t like the lay-off and charlo is hot and is very confident. But you gotta like the odds

Comment

Cocaine is a hell of a drug!

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
                  Ocampo next
                  If he wins............GGG next...should be "easy work"

Comment

Anything less than a dominant ko will will make Charlo look bad.

Comment

Working...
                    X