Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Warrington Hopes To Face Valdez in U.S., After Beating Frampton

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Warrington Hopes To Face Valdez in U.S., After Beating Frampton

Carl Frampton believes his ambition burns brighter than ever as he looks to prise the IBF featherweight title away from Josh Warrington at Manchester Arena this weekend. Frampton is the favourite with bookmakers to become world champion for a second time at the 126lbs limit almost two years after Leo Santa Cruz took his WBA crown by handing the Northern Irishman his only professional defeat.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'm already calling fight of the year if that happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
      I'm already calling fight of the year if that happens.
      Warrington has 6 KO's in 27 fights. He won't have the power to trouble Valdez, nor the boxing ability.

Warrington is relentless and a high work rate, but his limitations will show against really good fighters.

I only give him a shot v Frampton because Frampton looks to have declined and slowed down and might get undone by sheer work rate.

Comment

Lol for a second there I read the title and thought Warrington actually beat Frampton. Imagine if that feather fisted **** talking garbage boxer actually beat Frampton I would be sad.

Comment

Originally posted by EasternEuroFan View Post
          Warrington has 6 KO's in 27 fights. He won't have the power to trouble Valdez, nor the boxing ability.

Warrington is relentless and a high work rate, but his limitations will show against really good fighters.

I only give him a shot v Frampton because Frampton looks to have declined and slowed down and might get undone by sheer work rate.

Style wise it's a CRAZY fight though you have to admit.

Valdez isn't a monster puncher either he gets his guys out of there late.

Comment

Headline makes it seem like he already beat Frampton lol

Comment

Working...
            X