No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andrade: Akavov Gave Saunders Hell, Most Think He Won

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andrade: Akavov Gave Saunders Hell, Most Think He Won

Demetrius Andrade will make the first defense of his WBO World Middleweight against Artur Akavov on a bumper show at the Hulu Theater at Madison Square Garden, New York on Friday January 18, live on DAZN in the US and Sky Sports in the UK.

[Click Here To Read More]

Boo boo in another garbage fight

Comment

PooPoo defending the cherry pick.

Comment

Saunders was terrible vs Akavov and deserved to lose but he was unfit and that ain’t the same Saunders as we saw vs Lemieux.

I don’t think Akavov has a chance vs Andrade

Comment

Yes, it was a terrible showing by Saunders but still Akakov is not very good. Hopefully the WBO force a good mandatory on Andrade in the near future or a better fight is made.

Comment

Trying to make the fight into something it's not.

Saunders was basically spending his time drinking, split from his trainer a few weeks out from the fight and was seriously overweight before the fight. That's his own fault of course, but the fight wouldn't be competitive if Saunders was normal.

This is a picture of him training for it.

Comment

Good to see Andrade active though. I know not many are a fan of his style but I am.

Comment

I wonder if DooDoo is chuckling to himself while talking up this pathetic opponent. “I know I have an extremely tough task in front of me” - GTFOH

Comment

So wut u be saying is, Akavov wuz... kang?

Comment

Originally posted by GFunk23 View Post
                    I wonder if DooDoo is chuckling to himself while talking up this pathetic opponent. “I know I have an extremely tough task in front of me” - GTFOH
                    If you think Andrades opponent is bad you should look at the guy Billy Joe Saunders is fighting tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                    X