Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Dominic Breazeale, Carlos Negron - Plan For Fireworks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Dominic Breazeale, Carlos Negron - Plan For Fireworks

Dominic Breazeale, Carlos Negron Weights Photos Gallery - Before they enter the ring in primetime this Saturday, December 22, fighters competing on the blockbuster Premier Boxing Champions on FOX & FOX Deportes event went face-to-face Friday at the official weigh-in for their matchups at Barclays Center, the home of BROOKLYN BOXING. (photos by Stephanie Trapp)

[Click Here To Read More]

dominic 'trouble' breazeale by ko in 6

Comment

Not this means anything per session but they both fought Epifanio Mendoza. Negron got TKO'd in the 3rd, Brazeale stopped Mendoza in the 1st as I recall. Negron was significantly bigger than Mendoza but couldn't avoid the big looping overhand rights. Negron didn't react well to big shots, he flailed around the ring on roller skates and also got dropped like a bag of bricks on the final knockdown. I'm going with Brazeale by impressive 3rd round TKO. Probably highlight reel style TKO.

Comment

Brazeale has been in the public eye for awhile now, and he still obviously doesn’t care that he looks like a big Baby Huey. This shows me a lack of work ethic, and a total disrespect for the game.

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
          Not this means anything per session but they both fought Epifanio Mendoza. Negron got TKO'd in the 3rd, Brazeale stopped Mendoza in the 1st as I recall. Negron was significantly bigger than Mendoza but couldn't avoid the big looping overhand rights. Negron didn't react well to big shots, he flailed around the ring on roller skates and also got dropped like a bag of bricks on the final knockdown. I'm going with Brazeale by impressive 3rd round TKO. Probably highlight reel style TKO.
          Dang...that's not a good look for Negron. Could be a bad ending for him given that Breazeale has been trying to get that title shot that the WBC gave him.

Even so, I feel that Breazeale could have been facing someone else much better.

Comment

Working...
          X