Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo-Matt Korobov Weigh-In Results From Brooklyn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo-Matt Korobov Weigh-In Results From Brooklyn

Jermall Charlo contends that a switch of opponents less than a week before his fight Saturday night hasn't negatively affected him. All that's left now is for the WBC interim middleweight champion to prove it. Charlo and late replacement Matt Korobov both made weight Friday afternoon for their 12-round, 160-pound championship match, the main event of FOX's tripleheader Saturday night from Barclays Center in Brooklyn.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This should be a easy win for Charlo

Comment

Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
      This should be a easy win for Charlo
      Probably so. Korobov is a little past his prime, has been inactive and has fought some pretty subpar competition since he was starched by Lee. I see Charlo feeling out Korobov early, in respect to his pedigree, and only looking to see what he has and look for counters. Probably around rounds 4-6 he will be able to land a nice counter that will stun Korobov and he will jump on his. Charlo TKO in 6th.

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
        Probably so. Korobov is a little past his prime, has been inactive and has fought some pretty subpar competition since he was starched by Lee. I see Charlo feeling out Korobov early, in respect to his pedigree, and only looking to see what he has and look for counters. Probably around rounds 4-6 he will be able to land a nice counter that will stun Korobov and he will jump on his. Charlo TKO in 6th.
        Yea?I was thinking the 8th or 9th rd..

Comment

Working...
        X