No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Carl Frampton, Josh Warrington - Ready For War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Carl Frampton, Josh Warrington - Ready For War

Frampton, Warrington Weights Photos Gallery - The 5-feet-7 Warrington appeared to stand about two inches taller than Frampton once they weighed in for their 12-round, 126-pound title fight Saturday night in Manchester, England. The featherweights were essentially the same amount when they stepped on the British Boxing Board of Control scale, with Warrington weighing slightly less (125 pounds) than Frampton (126 pounds).

[Click Here To Read More]

This tattoo craze is getting out of hand

Comment

I think Warrington will win this.

Just think Frampton is too much of a stylist. Prone to getting outworked by Warrington who whilst he can’t punch is very strong and very fit and has a habit of not only getting off but getting off in combination

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post

Just think Frampton is too much of a stylist. Prone to getting outworked by Warrington who whilst he can’t punch is very strong and very fit and has a habit of not only getting off but getting off in combination
        Can't see it, I think it will be tougher than expected but Frampton isn't just a show pony, he can fight too. My only concern is he looks drained, I think he's getting tight at the weight and once you go over the line in terms of making weight, fighters can really fall off a cliff.

I'm looking forward to it, will be a fun fight.

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
          Can't see it, I think it will be tougher than expected but Frampton isn't just a show pony, he can fight too. My only concern is he looks drained, I think he's getting tight at the weight and once you go over the line in terms of making weight, fighters can really fall off a cliff.

I'm looking forward to it, will be a fun fight.
          I just don’t think there’s a stoppage in it which Frampton probably thinks there is

I think it will be a good one

Very attritional

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post

Yep.

Warrington is a problem at this weight

Comment

Working...
            X