Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Korobov: I'm Clean; Not Worried About Charlo's Missed VADA Test

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Korobov: I'm Clean; Not Worried About Charlo's Missed VADA Test

NEW YORK Matt Korobov isn't concerned about Jermall Charlo missing a random Voluntary Anti-Doping Association test late last month. Even if he were, the Russian southpaw wouldn't have turned down the type of opportunity that has fallen into Korobov's proverbial lap. Korobov trusts that the VADA tests Charlo has passed since that missed test mean Charlo is clean entering their 12-round, 160-pound championship match Saturday night at Barclays Center in Brooklyn.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good for Korobov, because Charlo didn't test dirty

Comment

Might as well have. They’re supposed to know his whereabouts at all times so he can be tested. You think he didn’t have his phone on him. Highly unlikely. There’s a reason he didn’t answer

Comment

I hope the twins are not put into the same box as Canelo!

Comment

Innocent until proven guilty
          or
          Everybody is clean until they get caught

Comment

Originally posted by Rigpig View Post
            Might as well have. They’re supposed to know his whereabouts at all times so he can be tested. You think he didn’t have his phone on him. Highly unlikely. There’s a reason he didn’t answer
            There are 5 posts in this thread and 2 of them are immediately defending the Charlos. It's honestly pathetic.

As you suggest, I am certain VADA contacts and attempts to collect samples at the home, gym, or meet them if possible.

Both Charlos went SWAYZE and wanted no part of collections. It is extremely suspicious and nearly necessitates a guilty result.

Not much different than how PacTARDs said "Floyd is not the commissioner" when he requested Manny join him in OSDT. People actually said it was okay for Manny to balk at drug testing and require a cut-off date.

There's so much autism in the world - it's insane.

Hoping Korobov is half the fighter he was a few years ago. We might get a decent scrap if so

Comment

Random is random or should Charlo know when he's being tested? These promo tours are booked in advanced.

To think people have questions raised about their fights coming up and them promoting it lol. All because one of their opponents tested dirty

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
                There are 5 posts in this thread and 2 of them are immediately defending the Charlos. It's honestly pathetic.

As you suggest, I am certain VADA contacts and attempts to collect samples at the home, gym, or meet them if possible.

Both Charlos went SWAYZE and wanted no part of collections. It is extremely suspicious and nearly necessitates a guilty result.

Not much different than how PacTARDs said "Floyd is not the commissioner" when he requested Manny join him in OSDT. People actually said it was okay for Manny to balk at drug testing and require a cut-off date.

There's so much autism in the world - it's insane.

Hoping Korobov is half the fighter he was a few years ago. We might get a decent scrap if so
                Dude, you should tell folks WHY its suspicious. I mean when was the latest sample taken before the missed attempt? Was this the first sample to be taken for this fight?

It could have been intentional, but context helps the discussion.

Comment

Where's the article stating that they guys tested a few days later when they got home or mention all the other fighters who missed a test. Honestly VADA sometimes is sketchy, I know Brandon and pretty much Robert Garcia and fighters training in Oxnard. Brandon said VADA came to test him and weren't even pro about it. Had him piss in some random cup instead of those lil sample cups with a snap on lid. He ended up testing dirty for some energy drink

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
                    Dude, you should tell folks WHY its suspicious. I mean when was the latest sample taken before the missed attempt? Was this the first sample to be taken for this fight?

It could have been intentional, but context helps the discussion.
                    They got tested a few days later. They randomly test one of them but since the the other Charlo lives nearby, they feel the need to test him as well.

Comment

Working...
                    X