Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: If Wilder Wants Undisputed, If That Matters, He'll Fight AJ

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: If Wilder Wants Undisputed, If That Matters, He'll Fight AJ

Dillian Whyte is looking towards a rematch with Anthony Joshua - and he's predicted "there will be blood" when he meets fierce rival Dereck Chisora in a heavyweight rematch in London on Saturday. Chisora warned Whyte he will hunt down and "pound" his fellow Londoner at the O2 Arena this weekend.
    [Click Here To Read More]

As a fan, I'd rather pay to see Wilder vs Joshua for the Undisputed championship. Winner fights Fury.

Comment

Wilder is going to duck both Joshua and Fury. He said on thaboxingvoice that he's turning down a 28 mil guarantee to fight Joshua.

Comment

He doesn’t want to be undisputed.Personally it’s crazy if you ask me but the Fury rematch is equally a big fight and he is probably hoping he has home court advantage in Vegas not to mention the idea of getting one over Hearn is too tempting to turn down.

Comment

what a stupid move,it's highly likely that he gets outboxed against fury once more,it's best he cashes out against aj for the bigger pie,he has 50 promoters and managers yet they can't come together and make smart business decisions
          Last edited by Andre_parker1; 12-20-2018, 04:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            Wilder is going to duck both Joshua and Fury. He said on thaboxingvoice that he's turning down a 28 mil guarantee to fight Joshua.
            I was going to watch that but I saw 3 hours and heard Shelly Winkle talk and his voice immediately j makes you feel sad. A depressing voice. He should go and work at The undertakers .

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
              He doesn’t want to be undisputed.Personally it’s crazy if you ask me but the Fury rematch is equally a big fight and he is probably hoping he has home court advantage in Vegas not to mention the idea of getting one over Hearn is too tempting to turn down.
              Here we agree. Money will be similar, so why not take the US fight instead of the UK fight?

Comment

Hearn and AJ turned down a 50 mil. Guarantee. Now that they’re the odd man out they want the fight. That’s what I get for ducking.

Comment

Originally posted by Senor_frogs View Post
                  Hearn and AJ turned down a 50 mil. Guarantee. Now that they’re the odd man out they want the fight. That’s what I get for ducking.
                  There was no 50 mill in the first place, do your research.

Comment

No one gives a **** about AJ man

Comment

Working...
                    X