Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jaime Munguia vs. Takeshi Inoue - Undercard is Revealed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jaime Munguia vs. Takeshi Inoue - Undercard is Revealed

Jaime Munguia (31-0, 26 KOs) will headline the first Golden Boy Promotions event on DAZN in 2019 as he defends his WBO Junior Middleweight World Title against Japanese contender Takeshi Inoue (13-0-1, 7 KOs) in a 12-round battle. The action will take place on Saturday, Jan. 26 at the Toyota Center in Houston, Texas and will be streamed live on DAZN.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Is Inoue any good. Might check this out

Comment

Gesta in a NABO Title Fight scheduled for 10 Rounds? I thought even Minor Titles were 12 Rounds?

Comment

I'm already loving DAZN!

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Hero View Post
          I'm already loving DAZN!
          I like what they are doing, but they need to clean up their stream. Mine freezes up too much.

Comment

Finally a fight in Houston. I'll be there.

Comment

Franco is decent but how is it he already got another title fight since getting a draw in his last title fight with Negrete? It's obvious he's not convinced he lost. It sucks losing a title fight but the ref was right to stop it cause Franco was taking too much punishment towards that last round not defending himself. He gassed trying to get a KO on Fernandez in the earlier rounds and somehow Fernandez found his second wind in the ladder half of the fight. You take a loss, so what. It happens but the upside to winning or losing is you gain experience to be better.

Comment

Should add vergil ortiz since his fight got cancelled.

Comment

Originally posted by buddyguns View Post
                  I like what they are doing, but they need to clean up their stream. Mine freezes up too much.

Not sure why it froze. Mine didn't freeze once.

Comment

Munguia vs Inoue. Jesus Rojas fighting his mandatory no clue who this Chinese guy is but Rojas is always entertaining. Gesta, the Rincon brothers. Melian debut with Golden boy. Not bad but the fight that is stealing the show is Franco rematching the man who upset and KO'd. That's going to be a war. He was on the fast track until Fernandez had him badly hurt and the ref stopped the fight. He's going to be fired up to get redemption.

Comment

Working...
                    X