Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: Wilder Fight Has To Happen, We Are From Same Era!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joshua: Wilder Fight Has To Happen, We Are From Same Era!

WBO, IBF, IBO WBA heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua arrived in New York City this week to start planting the seeds of an American debut at some point in the future but it has to go according to way he drew it up in his mind.
    [Click Here To Read More]

It will happen. But I am getting tired of it happening in the press. Neither fighter has his hands clean. Just make the freaking deal. By now, they know what each team wants and what the other will give on. Just shut up in the press and make the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by landotter View Post
      It will happen. But I am getting tired of it happening in the press. Neither fighter has his hands clean. Just make the freaking deal. By now, they know what each team wants and what the other will give on. Just shut up in the press and make the fight.
      This exactly. The back and forth is getting boring. Make the fight and until then, stfu. Both sides.

Comment

It's doubtful that Wilder will want to fight Joshua in England, at least not for the first of two possible fights. It could happen next, although more likely Wilder and Fury have a rematch, and AJ takes on Whyte-Chisora winner. If Joshua can't get Wilder next, then why not Miller.

Comment

Hearn will offer Wilder a little more than 15% but he knows full well it isn't enough to stop the exciting rematch that all the boxing world wants to see. If Whyte scrapes by Delboy then we all know that's the one sided rematch they are going to try and sell ........pretty boring really ....been there done that .....now Hearn wants to sell it even more expensively this time around.

Comment

Great reference to the Charles Martin fight AJ. Aka the worst champion of all time who sold his belt to eddie hearn.

Comment

Then why are you ducking by hiding behind your promoter like paquiao did against TBE?

Comment

All I heard was AJ whinging like a little B1tch.

Comment

Originally posted by landotter View Post
                  Eddie's already said they don't expect to announce anything about April 13th until early January.

So we can either watch all the interviews and read the articles, or just relax and wait for some real news.

Comment

I'd rather see the Wilder-Fury rematch happen next than AJ-Wilder. I know the rematch can happen with Fury and Wilder but the AJ-WILDER fight I'm not holding my breath for lol

Comment

Working...
                    X