Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Katie Taylor, Eva Wahlstrom - On Point For Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Katie Taylor, Eva Wahlstrom - On Point For Showdown

Katie Taylor, Eva Wahlstrom Weights NYC MSG Photos Gallery - This Saturday night , WBC, WBA Middleweight World Champion Canelo Alvarez (50-1-2, 34 KOs) will attempt to join a select list of Mexican boxers to become a three-division world champion as he prepares for his 12-round fight against Rocky Fielding (27-1, 15 KOs) for the WBA Super Middleweight World Title. (Photos by Ed Mulholland).
    [Click Here To Read More]

2 very unattractive women.
    Heather Hardy, even bloodied, is a sexy beast.

Comment

Katie Taylos is the best

i bet my 7 acres land that Katie Taylor is going to win this one easily.

Comment

Are they gonna be butt naked with strap ons banging each other? If not, I dont give a flying fuk about no girl boxing.

They should spend that budget on men’s lighter weight divisions instead of girl boxing that nobody gives a rat’s ass about.

They better stay in the kitchen or get on all fours cuz i aint interested in watching girl fights.

Comment

Any boxing fan would drop what they're doing to watch Katie Taylor fight. She is a tremendous boxer with class. With all the crap we see around the boxing world and unfair matchups to judges decisions that stink, one huge breath of fresh air is Miss Katie Taylor!!

Comment

Working...
          X