Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joseph Parker Promises No More 'Mr. Nice Guy' With Flores

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joseph Parker Promises No More 'Mr. Nice Guy' With Flores

It’s been a strange year for Joseph Parker, involved in two of the biggest fights of his professional career, fighting in front of mammoth crowds along with career high paydays leaving him financially secure, but on the flipside incurring his first two losses as a professional fighter.
    [Click Here To Read More]

he said the same thing against Joshua,can't take him serious

Comment

Andy Ruiz...….

Comment

he's said this a couple times I'm sure

Comment

Several fights he didn’t do enough to win. Don’t know if more woulda done the trick, but he fed neeed to do more. He’s good, has had solid competitive matchups since his arrival on the world stage, but...he gotta do more. reminds me of Danny Garcia to an extent.

Comment

I thought Flores was a cruiserweight? Nobody’s going to be impressed by Parker beating him.

Comment

Originally posted by Scopedog View Post
              I thought Flores was a cruiserweight? Nobody’s going to be impressed by Parker beating him.
              Think your thinking of BJ Flores?? The guy that Bellew fought?? This guy is Alexander Flores whos biggest fight was getting starched from Charles Martin in a few rounds and has never fought past 8 rounds in his life. If parker can't deal with him in a few rounds then something is wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by trippers1 View Post
                Think your thinking of BJ Flores?? The guy that Bellew fought?? This guy is Alexander Flores whos biggest fight was getting starched from Charles Martin in a few rounds and has never fought past 8 rounds in his life. If parker can't deal with him in a few rounds then something is wrong.
                Ah, yes, that is who I was thinking of. Thanks for clearing that up.

Comment

Then this should be his ring walk music

Comment

He's really bottom feeding, ok yeah Wilder did worse at the same point in his career but this is a cherry pick.

No one would have expected a top 5 guy but this guy is 176th, whats the point.

Comment

Working...
                    X