Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Loma-Pedraza Averaged 2,013,000 Viewers; Ranks 2nd In 2018

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Loma-Pedraza Averaged 2,013,000 Viewers; Ranks 2nd In 2018

Vasiliy Lomachenko-Jose Pedraza was the second most-watched boxing match on American cable or network television this year. Nielsen ratings released Tuesday indicated that ESPN's Lomachenko-Pedraza fight attracted an of 2,013,000 viewers Saturday night from The Theater at Madison Square Garden in New York. The entire three-fight telecast averaged 1,865,000 viewers over three hours and 23 minutes.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Surely if they introduce cheaper PPV in America they could start getting at the very least half the viewing numbers as buys.

Comment

Those are excellent ratings. That's good for the sport of boxing!!

Comment

That was an excellent card, at an excellent time! All 3 fights were highly entertaining! The undercards outperformed the main event! Add to that, it all came right after the Heisman Award Show! PERFECT! Salute to TR and ESPN!

Comment

Wow Pedraza bring good numbers to the table i want him vs Gamboa next!

Comment

Originally posted by PETUFF View Post
            Wow Pedraza bring good numbers to the table i want him vs Gamboa next!
            I'm not trying to bash but I'm pretty sure that Lomachenko probably drew about 85% of the viewers to the television, if not more.

Comment

Wow! Those are great numbers!

Comment

Probably would have been better if they could've had the main event a bit earlier. I fell asleep mid-way through the fight because of how late it was.

Comment

Pacing was a problem, but the numbers still came in. Top Rank + ESPN partnership continues to be a huge success.

Comment

Lomachenko is one of the best.

Congratulation for Lomachenko, I hope he achieve the legacy he want in the future.

Some know the viewers of the last boxing card of HBO? I am curious how low those viewers are?

Comment

Working...
                    X