Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pedraza: Lomachenko 'Definitely' Better Than Gervonta Davis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pedraza: Lomachenko 'Definitely' Better Than Gervonta Davis

Jose Pedraza’s first loss was by vicious seventh-round stoppage at 130 pounds to southpaw Gervonta Davis in January 2017, and his second, at 135 pounds by unanimous decision to left-hander Vasyl Lomachenko on Saturday night. So which of the two is the best fighter overall?
    [Click Here To Read More]

He's not wrong, but Tank won't care - he still took you out.

Comment

Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
      Pedraza landed more punches on Davis in 7 rounds than he did on Loma in 12 rounds according to compubox and I agree with compubox here.

Imo Davis Vs Loma is either a Davis ko or a Loma decision.
      Kinda like Fury Vs Wilder except that the boxer Loma has been the more active and didn't balloon into a giant bottle of whiskey.

Comment

“Lomachenko is a fighter that breaks down his opponents little by little,” said Pedraza. “I believe that Davis is a fighter who knocks out his opponents with just one punch.”

Tank handled Pedraza way better than Lomachenko! However, let's see if really Pedraza got better after that assault & battery by Tank...Jose Pedraza vs. Teofimo Lopez! MAN UP!

Comment

This ^. I wouldn't write Tank off against Loma either, he could and almost certainly would get outboxed for the entire fight right up until he landed an equaliser. Make no mistake I'd expect Lomachenko to win and win wide, but we've seen him get complacent before... it's a mistake he could regret against Davis.

Comment

Of course he would pick the guy that didn't knock him out. They always do.

Comment

Result of the fights aside, I think people are overlooking that Loma likely faced a better version of pedraza than tank did. Pedraza seemed better prepared, had a better game plan and was at a more comfortable weight. Similar to how cotto said mayweather was better than pac despite the fact that pac beat Cotto more convincingly. Mayweather fought a better trained version of cotto at a better weight class for him.

Comment

well that settles it. I guess. maybe Tank would grow some nuts and start calling out Loma. there's no reason why this should end up as a fantasy fight. all that "he young doe" nonsense is out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
                  This ^. I wouldn't write Tank off against Loma either, he could and almost certainly would get outboxed for the entire fight right up until he landed an equaliser. Make no mistake I'd expect Lomachenko to win and win wide, but we've seen him get complacent before... it's a mistake he could regret against Davis.
                  I think Loma is better than Tank as well but Pedrazza comes off a little bad with this statement because Tank did KHTFO when he was undefeated.

Comment

Last edited by hypejobbuster; 12-10-2018, 10:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X