Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Braekhus, Shields, Estrada Get Wins on Final HBO Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Braekhus, Shields, Estrada Get Wins on Final HBO Card

Braekhus, Shields, Estrada Photos Gallery - Cecilia Braekhus defended her welterweight titles with a dominant unanimous decision over Aleksandra Magdziak-Lopes on Saturday night in the final fight of the last HBO boxing telecast. (photos by Ed Mulholland/HBO & Tom Hogan/Hogan Photos). In the televised co-feature, former world champion Juan Francisco Estrada broke down and stopped Victor Mendez in seven rounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I miss HBO already

I cried in the final farewell. I am going to miss HBO. Jim Lamprey cried, I was 100% sure that Jim Lamprey was going to cry.

Comment

noticed that Rochin was judging the Braekhus fight, was anybody from the forum at the event, wonder what kind of reception he got

Comment

It's crazy to think that boxing on HBO is really gone.
        It's one of those things that I never imagined happening.
        No more Lampley. No more Jones & Hopkins.
        No more Larry Merchant & Max.
        I hope that in a few years, maybe they give it another go.
        But, it sounds like the Fight Game will continue.
        Better than nothing.
        JIM!!!!

Comment

Clareressa Shields has no audience and is hard to watch

Shields is disgusting to watch and has zero fan base. Waste of time to let Shields box on TV or cable. Shields belongs fighting in the ghetto only as no one cares to watch Claressa Shields do anything but look like a man.

Comment

Sad to see HBO Boxing finish, respect to all those involved. Good luck to them!

Comment

Working...
            X