No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko-Pedraza Rating Looking Big For ESPN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lomachenko-Pedraza Rating Looking Big For ESPN

Last night, Top Rank on ESPN (9:12 p.m. ET to 12:35 a.m. ET.) witnessed Vasiliy Lomachenko (12-1, 9 KOs), the best pound-for-pound boxer in the world (according to ESPN.com ranking), accomplish another career highlight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Only Crawford and Loma do good ratings on ESPN some of their other shows have done as low as 500k on ESPN

Comment

Originally posted by ELHITMAN606 View Post
      Only Crawford and Loma do good ratings on ESPN some of their other shows have done as low as 500k on ESPN
      I’m glad they don’t air Crawford & Loma’s fights on ESPN+ anymore at least. That app has nothing at all that I want to watch on it.

Comment

Considering there was no other sports on, and it was on espn, the sports channel, I would hope it did good. Also, some credit to Teofima and the Mexican cat. They kept the channel from changing. Always good to see solid ratings for boxing.

Comment

Loma is one big fight away from super stardom.

Comment

Pedraza make good numbers he is a good fighter!

Comment

Some context: The fight aired right after the Heisman Trophy ceremony. That definitely gave it a huge boost.

On any other day, I think the fight probably does 800-900K.

Comment

Originally posted by ELHITMAN606 View Post
                The lead in shows make a big difference. Crawford's last fight followed a big college football game. Loma's last 2 December fights have followed the Heisman Trophy ceremony. The Maurice Hooker fight did good ratings and it started at midnight. It followed a big college football game. Spence big rating came after a US olympic basketball game. Boxing can get good ratings if it's following a highly rated game or TV show

Comment

Keep boxing on Basic cable (ESPN) and Regular tv (FOX)

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    Boxing can get good ratings if it's following a highly rated game or TV show
                    But that's a great way to promote boxing!

Comment

Working...
                    X