Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Kell Brook Looks Flat in Decision Win Over Zerafa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Kell Brook Looks Flat in Decision Win Over Zerafa

Brook, Zerafa Fight Photos Gallery - Kell Brook looked far from convincing as he recorded a unanimous points victory over Australia's Michael Zerafa in Saturday's super-welterweight fight in Sheffield. (photos by Mark Robinson)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Flat or not he hits harder than Samuel Vargas who almost stopped air chin khan twice. If they ever fight Brook is putting khan to sleep. like Hearn said they both can make more money fighting each other and give the U.K. Fans the joy. but khan absolutely does not want to fight.

Comment

Khan is not going to fight Brook of Crawford because of belt and reward if he was some how to pull off a upset. Amir will get KOed by either but he truly has a better chance against Crawford which is still slim to none.
      I see either laying Khan out.

Comment

Also Brook being a little flat could have to do with either him dehydrating himself for the fight to 150 to show you can make weight. Or could be just over worked himself to get to 150. I think he is better at 154 and should stay there and quit messing with 147

Comment

Originally posted by redmyth79 View Post
          Khan is not going to fight Brook of Crawford because of belt and reward if he was some how to pull off a upset. Amir will get KOed by either but he truly has a better chance against Crawford which is still slim to none.
          I see either laying Khan out.
          He has no chance at all vs Crawford

Comment

Originally posted by vaborikua2014 View Post
            He has no chance at all vs Crawford
            It says slim to none. Anybody has a slim chance. Anybody. It only takes one punch in boxing. Do I think he stands a chance NO. But out of Brook and Crawford Brook is definitely the harder hitter. That's what I meant by that. Khan has a better chance of surviving to the 12th round with Crawford how about that. LMAO

Comment

It's weird.. I'm picking Khan if they fight at 147

Comment

He won the fight easily

Comment

I don`t see him getting a big 147 fight. I don`t even believe he can make 147. If he fights Hurd, Munguia, Jermell, he loses.

Maybe he can beat Soro or Castano for minor WBA titles.

Comment

He should go and stay at 154

Comment

Working...
                    X