Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: HBO Tripleheader - LIVE Results From Carson, California

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: HBO Tripleheader - LIVE Results From Carson, California

CARSON, Calif. - In the opening bout, lightweight Rene Moreno (2-0, 1 KO) dropped David Courtney twice en route to a fourth round knockout victory. Moreno dropped the southpaw Courtney towards the end of the second round with a left hook to the body. Moreno battered Courtney (3-9, 2 KOs) in round three until a right hook to the head shook Moreno as the bell sounded to end the round. Moreno dropped Courtney again in round four with another left hook to the body. Courtney beat the count but referee Dr. Lou Moret stopped the bout at 1:44.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The goal of HBO, get the worst low viewers rating in history

I was hoping to see the December, 8, 2018 farewell card and to see Jim Lampley crying when they say the final good bye words, but my eyes are going to the mismatch unification of Lomachenko vs Pedraza. HBO truck in the past intros have his use when they pack in December, 8, 2018 and flee from Showtime, Fox Sports, ESPN+ and DAZN forever.

Comment

sorry HBO, but Loma and Dogboe KO your dog piss womens triple header.

Comment

Yeah, this ESPN card is much better. I wonder how many will even tune in to it.

Comment

Working...
        X