Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Lomachenko, Pedraza - Ready For Unification War in NYC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Lomachenko, Pedraza - Ready For Unification War in NYC

Lomachenko, Pedraza Weights MSG Photos Gallery - WBA lightweight world champion Vasiliy Lomachenko and WBO lightweight world champion Jose Pedraza exchanged pleasantries as they weighed-in a day before their title unification tilt, Saturday evening at the Hulu Theater at Madison Square Garden (ESPN, 9 p.m. ET). (photos by Mikey Williams).

[Click Here To Read More]

If you rearrange 'Pedraza' you get 'az raped'. Sadly for him, I think he will get az raped' by Loma

Comment

Loma looks drained. What a weight bully, poor GRJ had to fight a giant at 126 smh.

Comment

Thumbs up on the Top Rank chicks

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
          Loma looks drained. What a weight bully, poor GRJ had to fight a giant at 126 smh.
          You're such a dunce I wonder how you haven't been banned yet. Just stfu because literally nobody here cares what you say or that you're even here

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
            You're such a dunce I wonder how you haven't been banned yet. Just stfu because literally nobody here cares what you say or that you're even here
            Why are you quoting my posts then?

Yea you aren't very smart, you crave my attention baby.

Comment

I think Pedraza win big tomorrow! Loma make a big mistake and he about to find out! i change mi mind after watching Pedraza vs Beltran!

Comment

Lomachenko is one of the best.

I bet my 7 acres land that Lomachenko is going to open a section in school and give a school lesson to Pedraza.

Comment

Working...
                X