Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Buatsi vs. Renold Quinlan Set For Whyte-Chisora Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joshua Buatsi vs. Renold Quinlan Set For Whyte-Chisora Card

Joshua Buatsi will defend his WBA International Light-Heavyweight title against Australia's Renold Quinlan at The O2 in London on December 22, live on Sky Sports Box Office in the UK and DAZN in the US.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Buatsi really needs to push for a fight with British & Commonwealth champion Callum Johnson if he get's past Quinlan!!.

Comment

This is a defects step up but still an easy W for Buatsi, put him in with Burton or someone like that

Comment

Already better than anyone Yarde has fought. Buatsi is making him look bad.

Comment

mlac The Dungbeetle Destroyer is returning to England!!! What a card this turning out to be, wish I could be at the O2 for this one!

Comment

Not a bad fight. Does anybody think Buatsi could beat Callum Johnson right now?

Comment

Eubank and Hooper already KO'd Quinlan...I don't see this one going any different way

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                mlac The Dungbeetle Destroyer is returning to England!!! What a card this turning out to be, wish I could be at the O2 for this one!
                oh my goodness gracious, Edwin is spoiling us!

first the stripper

then the dungbeetle destroyer

Mark Gino de Mori V The Doncaster delahoya next!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                  oh my goodness gracious, Edwin is spoiling us!

first the stripper

then the dungbeetle destroyer

Mark Gino de Mori V The Doncaster delahoya next!?!?
                  Please god yes! Anybody in the southern hemisphere with a pulse can come to the UK to get it now! Don't forget The Lionheart fighting in Manchester that same day!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                    Please god yes! Anybody in the southern hemisphere with a pulse can come to the UK to get it now! Don't forget The Lionheart fighting in Manchester that same day!!!
                    we need Okolie V this lad: http://boxrec.com/en/boxer/396306
                    to complete the bill imo

'pimpin aient easy'

Comment

Working...
                    X